Test & Measurement
Need to check if you meet your noise or vibration limits? Perhaps you have a machine that is making more noise than it should? Or maybe you need to reduce noise but you are not quite sure where to start? Cogent Acoustics can help you using state of the art noise and vibration instrumentation.
We can undertake a wide range of acoustic and vibration measurements in accordance with Australian and/or International Standards, under both field and laboratory conditions.
Our capabilities include:
- Sound Pressure Level measurements
- Sound Power Level determination
- Noise source identification
- Acoustic camera
- Short and long term noise / vibration logging
- Sound transmission loss testing
- Reverberation time measurement and other room acoustics tests
- Sound absorption testing
- Impact noise testing
- Frequency analysis
- Machine condition monitoring using acoustic and vibration analysis
- General vibration measurement – acceleration, velocity, displacement
- Modal testing
- Mobility measurements
- Damping tests
- Design and specification of bespoke acoustic / vibration measurement systems
Please contact us to discuss your needs in more detail.