We have a strong background in vibration and control of structure-borne noise.
We can provide detailed advice on:
- Correct selection of spring, rubber and air mounts for vibration isolation of mechanical equipment
- Base isolation for buildings close to railways or other sources of ground-borne noise and vibration
- Isolation of swimming pools in hotel and apartment buildings
- Control of structure-borne noise and vibration from gyms
- Design of vibration sensitive facilities such as electron microscope laboratories.
- Vibration assessments for road and rail corridors
- Prediction and assessment of vibration due to piling, blasting and other construction equipment
We also offer a wide range of vibration measurement services including:
- Attended and long-term unattended vibration monitoring.
- Modal testing
- Mobility measurements
- Damping tests
- Machine condition monitoring